Do you know someone who has ‘done their bit’ for the environment?
Low Carbon Lymm is pleased to announce that it will once again be making awards to individuals and groups who have made a significant contribution to sustainable energy, local food or other green initiatives in the Lymm area.
The categories this year will be:
- · Best Group Contribution
- · Best Educational Contribution
- · Best Individual Contribution (Adult)
- · Best Individual Contribution (Under 18)
- · Best Contribution by a Small Business
The closing date for nominations is Wednesday 5th February 2014.
To download all you need to nominate yourself or another person or organisation, please click on the links below:
- LCL Climate week 2014 Nomination Form
- LCL Climate Week 2014 Nomination Form (EXAMPLE) (a worked up example to help you complete the nomination form)
- LCL Climate week 2014 examples – final (some examples of the kinds of things you or your nominees might have done)
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Maureen on 01925 751400 to arrange for collection
The awards will be presented at an event in Lymm village on Saturday 8th March 2014.